All prices include free washing-up & table-linen laundering services.
- Trio (cup, saucer & tea plate) £1.50
- Sugar bowl £1
- Milk jug £1
- Bowl (for jam/cream) £1
- Cake/sandwich plate £2
- Butter dish £2
- Teapot £4
- Individual teapot £2
- Coffee Pot £4
- Single tier cake stand £2
- Two tier cake stand £3.50
- Three tier cake stand £4.50
- Vintage teaspoon 20p
- Vintage jam/cream spoon 20p
- Silver sugar tongs 75p
- Dessert /pastry fork/butter knife 20p
- Silver cake slice £1.50
- Cake knife £1.50
- Vintage wine glass (assorted patterns & sizes) £1
- Champagne glass [non-vintage] £1.50
- Vintage Glass vase, small £2
- Vintage Glass vase, medium/large £3
- Vintage China or glass jug, large [for flowers] £3.50
- small/ medium £5
- Large £7
- Plain white [non-vintage] £5
- Vintage napkin 75p each
- Vintage-inspired paper napkins £3 for 20
Large Vintage Burco boiler tea urn £25
Bunting per metre £1.50
Fresh flowers in a non-vintage champagne flute, roses & gypsophila as in picture, £13 each display
About our China
All our china is vintage [unless otherwise stated] & is free from chips & cracks. Occasional items may have a slight loss of gilding commensurate with age. Tablecloths are in very good condition but some may have occasional small faint stains. We can cater for 10 to 200 people.
Setting up service:
We will set up tables, as instructed by you, with any goods that you have hired from us e.g. our
table linen (which will be ironed & spray starched) crockery, cutlery, vases, flowers and bunting etc. The fees for the setting up service are from £1 per head depending on the level of service required (please ask us for a quotation).
* If you would like us to set up any of your own accessories, this must be agreed prior to the event & may incur an additional fee.
Waitressing & clear away service:
We can provide waitressing and/or a clear away service for your event: £10 per person per hour.
Delivered with care:
We deliver and collect free of charge within a 10 mile radius of our home base in Aycliffe Village, DL56JP, to your home or venue. We charge 40p per mile outside this area [each way]. Upon delivery we ask for a responsible/designated adult to inspect and sign for the hired items.For orders under £50 we hire on a collection only basis. Our hire period for china and bunting will usually be 2-4 days depending on the event date and location. We are open for collection & return of our china 7 days a week, at an agreed time.